Details

    • Type: Sub-task
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Critical
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.0
    • Fix Version/s: 2.0.2
    • Component/s: SCORM
    • Labels:
      None
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_20_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_20_STABLE

      Description

      This purpose of this task is to fix the SCORM releated database discrepancies between a fresh install of Moodle 2.0 and an upgraded site.

      scorm

      • forcecompleted in 1.9 is tinyint(1) DEFAULT '0', in 2.0 bigint(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      • forcenewattempt, lastattemptlock, displayattemptstatus, displaycoursestructure in 2.0 is NOT NULL, 1.9 is not.

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Attachments

            Issue Links

              Activity

              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk created issue -
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk made changes -
              Field Original Value New Value
              Status Open [ 1 ] In Progress [ 3 ]
              Hide
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk added a comment -

              Hi Dan,

              I've added you as a watcher here, this issue aims to resolve database discrepancies between a fresh install of Moodle 2.0 and an upgraded 1.9 site.
              Could you please have a look at the patch I've got https://github.com/samhemelryk/moodle/compare/master...wip-MDL-25792 and let me know if its OK.
              If it is I'll go ahead and create a pull request for this.

              Cheers
              Sam

              Show
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk added a comment - Hi Dan, I've added you as a watcher here, this issue aims to resolve database discrepancies between a fresh install of Moodle 2.0 and an upgraded 1.9 site. Could you please have a look at the patch I've got https://github.com/samhemelryk/moodle/compare/master...wip-MDL-25792 and let me know if its OK. If it is I'll go ahead and create a pull request for this. Cheers Sam
              dougiamas Martin Dougiamas made changes -
              Fix Version/s STABLE Sprint 3 [ 10490 ]
              Fix Version/s STABLE Sprint 2 [ 10482 ]
              Hide
              danmarsden Dan Marsden added a comment -

              thanks Sam - I'm pretty sure install.xml is incorrect for forcecompleted - it should probably be tinyint(1) - adding Piers here as he wrote that code - Piers can you please confirm forcecompleted should be a tinyint?

              Show
              danmarsden Dan Marsden added a comment - thanks Sam - I'm pretty sure install.xml is incorrect for forcecompleted - it should probably be tinyint(1) - adding Piers here as he wrote that code - Piers can you please confirm forcecompleted should be a tinyint?
              Hide
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk added a comment -

              Cool thanks for checking that out Dan, I was wondering whether that was a mistake or not.
              I'll wait to hear back from Piers before pushing for this to be integrated.

              Cheers
              Sam

              Show
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk added a comment - Cool thanks for checking that out Dan, I was wondering whether that was a mistake or not. I'll wait to hear back from Piers before pushing for this to be integrated. Cheers Sam
              Hide
              danmarsden Dan Marsden added a comment -

              just took a closer look - definitely a typo in install.xml - forcecompleted should be tinyint(1) - thanks Sam!

              Show
              danmarsden Dan Marsden added a comment - just took a closer look - definitely a typo in install.xml - forcecompleted should be tinyint(1) - thanks Sam!
              Hide
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk added a comment -

              Thanks for checking that out Dan, I'll fix it all up now as a tinyint(1) and then see about getting this into weeks integration.

              Cheers
              Sam

              Show
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk added a comment - Thanks for checking that out Dan, I'll fix it all up now as a tinyint(1) and then see about getting this into weeks integration. Cheers Sam
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk made changes -
              Link This issue will be resolved by PULL-116 [ PULL-116 ]
              Hide
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk added a comment -

              Created PULL-116

              Show
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk added a comment - Created PULL-116
              samhemelryk Sam Hemelryk made changes -
              Status In Progress [ 3 ] Ready for review [ 10010 ]
              Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
              mudrd8mz David Mudrák made changes -
              Status Ready for review [ 10010 ] Closed [ 6 ]
              Fix Version/s 2.0.2 [ 10421 ]
              QA Assignee mudrd8mz
              Hide
              mudrd8mz David Mudrák added a comment -

              Tested. Closing. Thanks for the fix Sam.

              Show
              mudrd8mz David Mudrák added a comment - Tested. Closing. Thanks for the fix Sam.
              danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
              Link This issue has been marked as being related by MDL-26361 [ MDL-26361 ]
              dougiamas Martin Dougiamas made changes -
              Workflow MDL Workflow [ 66504 ] MDL Full Workflow [ 95863 ]
              stronk7 Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) made changes -
              Fix Version/s STABLE Sprint 3 [ 10490 ]

                People

                • Votes:
                  0 Vote for this issue
                  Watchers:
                  2 Start watching this issue

                  Dates

                  • Created:
                    Updated:
                    Resolved:
                    Fix Release Date:
                    21/Feb/11