Moodle respond "Error reading from database" when I delete a course that is enrolled in a meta course.
The course gets deleted though.
Debug info: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'user_enrolments' at line 1
- line 391 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
- line 769 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 183 of /enrol/meta/locallib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
- line ? of unknownfile: call to enrol_meta_handler::course_deleted()
- line 296 of /lib/eventslib.php: call to call_user_func()
- line 515 of /lib/eventslib.php: call to events_dispatch()
- line 4147 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to events_trigger()
- line 73 of /course/delete.php: call to delete_course()