- Set up two moodle sites and connect them via Mnet.
- In one of the sites make sure that no users have moodle/site:mnetlogintoremote.
- Browse to Site Administration > Networking > Remote enrolments client.
- Select the other site, and select one of the courses that is enrolable.
Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: moodle_database::get_in_or_equal() does not accept empty arrays
More information about this error
- line 576 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: coding_exception thrown
- line 554 of /mnet/service/enrol/locallib.php: call to moodle_database->get_in_or_equal()
- line 191 of /user/selector/lib.php: call to mnetservice_enrol_potential_users_selector->find_users()
- line 161 of /mnet/service/enrol/course.php: call to user_selector_base->display()