Copied from the PULL request, to have it present:
Integrating this in blind mode 100x100.
- I don't like things to be introduced and marked as deprecated at the same time.
- I don't like to have different $cm here and there having completely different information.
- I don't like having PAGE->context, cm_info->context, $context and $anythingelse->context.
- I don't like $cm being returned as stdClass sometimes or cm_info in other places.
- I don't like get_instance_from_XXXX() returning on $cm that later is used to build cm_info
I don't like, I don't like. I hope it's the last time we add one change like this in stable. Tons of things need clarification and information should be only in one place and in one format.
Said that, I rely one Petr's opinion and have pushed this.