- When using the file picker and you have "View as List" activated, then paging doesn't work. It appears that the page number is not passed in the AJAX request, so the first page's content is always returned.
- The default when viewing content in the repository file picker is the "View as Icons", but it doesn't initially render as "Selected" or "Highlighted". It's only after "View as List" has been selected and then "View as Icons" has been reselected.
- When searching, should this dialog be modal? Currently you can mess around with the main file picker window when the search dialog is up.
- The search dialog has a hard-coded title of "filepicker", this should be something more useful, like Search or Searching in [Repository Name].
- When selecting a file in the file picker and then going through the UI to save the file, if you then remove the file name and click Save, you get an error: "File exists". It should probably spit out an error like "File name required" and maybe do that in the save as UI instead of on post.
- The search dialog doesn't respond to the Enter or Return key being pressed. Those keys should submit the search dialog.
- Script error displays when selecting a file while file are displayed in view as list mode in IE8. Error details:
- (Note: might be related to above issue with pushing return/enter in search dialog) Error when enter/return key is pressed in the search dialog in IE8. Error details: