The 2,0 offers an additional help for the available number formats and a separate unit input element.
- As the new renderer code already use an additional left or right unit select element, we can easily maintain the separate unit text input.
- The help element could be offer as additional choices as just setting an option on the edit form is easier than writing all the available formats.
- The actual renderer use a select element to render multiple choice unit option.
This cannot easily render units with exponents and complex structure.
The 2,0 simple input text element allows some HTML formatting as <sub> and <sup>
- We could offer either the select element or the multiple choice radio type as in 2,0 to display the unit choices.
- As the instruction field with its HTML editor has been removed, we can easily add HTML unit editing in the edit_numerical_form without having a more complex display than the 2,0.