Affects Version/s: 2.1
Fix Version/s: None
To test the conversion, we will need a backup of 1.9 course that will become part of the moodle1 converter unit tests. Such a course should conform the following:
- the course contains all standard 1.9 activities
- activities are spread across the sections, not grouped in one section
- there are multiply instances of every activity, with various settings
- there are users enrolled in the course, divided into groups and groupings
- there are some user data in every activity instance
- there are instances of all standard 1.9 blocks, with data
I suggest that we use such a course as a "standard" defining the current status of the conversion support. So as the first milestone is to support conversion of all modules without user data, the first version of that course can contain just activities but no users/user data and no blocks. Let use use some versioning scheme of the reference course so that we can refer to it.
Please attach the course backup to this issue and let David know so that he can incorporate it into the unit tests.