Moodle
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-27951

Incorrect output in scorm->results tab if there are not attempts

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.1
    • Fix Version/s: 2.2
    • Component/s: SCORM
    • Labels:
    • Testing Instructions:
      Hide

      check the Reports page of a SCORM that has no attempts - there's a delete attempts link on the page if needed - make sure blocks and footer are displayed correctly.

      Show
      check the Reports page of a SCORM that has no attempts - there's a delete attempts link on the page if needed - make sure blocks and footer are displayed correctly.
    • Workaround:
      Hide

      (dont use the results tab before having attempts, lol)

      Show
      (dont use the results tab before having attempts, lol)
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_21_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_22_STABLE
    • Pull Master Branch:
      MDL27951
    • Rank:
      17593

      Description

      I was testing MDL-27366 when, after deleting all the existing attempts in one SCORM activity (results tab), I got the visualization completely messed (see screenshot).

      When the page had attempts it looked ok, so far.

      Ciao

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Dan Marsden added a comment -

          adding Ankit to this - can you please make sure this is resolved in your new version of this page? - thanks!

          Show
          Dan Marsden added a comment - adding Ankit to this - can you please make sure this is resolved in your new version of this page? - thanks!
          Hide
          Ankit Agarwal added a comment -

          Hi dan,
          I will make sure this is resolved in the new version!!
          Thanks

          Show
          Ankit Agarwal added a comment - Hi dan, I will make sure this is resolved in the new version!! Thanks
          Hide
          Michael de Raadt added a comment -

          Sounds like a good experience for Ankit.

          I've set the Fix version for this as Stable backlog, but please work on this as you see fit.

          If you think the priority should be increased, please let me know.

          Show
          Michael de Raadt added a comment - Sounds like a good experience for Ankit. I've set the Fix version for this as Stable backlog, but please work on this as you see fit. If you think the priority should be increased, please let me know.
          Hide
          Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment -

          Only master?

          Show
          Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment - Only master?
          Hide
          Dan Marsden added a comment -

          yes - only affects master - was caused by a previous patch that went into master only - thanks!

          Show
          Dan Marsden added a comment - yes - only affects master - was caused by a previous patch that went into master only - thanks!
          Hide
          Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment -

          Integrated (master only). Thanks!

          Show
          Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment - Integrated (master only). Thanks!
          Hide
          Aparup Banerjee added a comment -

          Works for me on master as i'm testing master this is passed.
          btw, tested on 2.1 on integration and it does look messed up to me.. please check.

          Show
          Aparup Banerjee added a comment - Works for me on master as i'm testing master this is passed. btw, tested on 2.1 on integration and it does look messed up to me.. please check.
          Hide
          Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment -

          Closing, this is now part of Moodle. Big thanks!

          Show
          Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment - Closing, this is now part of Moodle. Big thanks!

            People

            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: