I am no longer spending time as a volunteer working on SCORM 2004 issues - I will continue to support SCORM 1.2/AICC and the future work on Tin Can but all issues directly related to SCORM 2004 are now being closed as won't fix.
For more information on the reasons SCORM 2004 is no longer being supported please see:
This issue can be re-opened under the following conditions:
- A patch is provided by someone in the community that fixes this issue.
- The patch meets Moodle's coding guidelines.
- full testing instructions are provided that allows the issue to be tested correctly.
- Unit tests (where possible) have been implemented.
- The patch can be attributed directly to a SCORM 2004 ADL test that now passes with the patch (if the patch is related to running the SCORM package)
- Screenshots of the SCORM 2004 ADL test being completed with the patch.
If funding is provided to pay for the time of the SCORM maintainer to review/test/develop some of the above are not fixed requirements.
If you can satisfy the above requirements please add the details to this bug and we can look at re-opening this issue.