The course reset does not fully remove quiz attempts. They are still visible in the Quiz Results block and they are included in the bar chart on the Results page.
- As Admin, create a new course
- Enrol an editor and a student onto it
- Log in as teacher, create a quiz and add a question to it
- Log in as student and attempt the quiz
- Log in as editor and check the student's response is shown. Grade it if not auto-graded.
- Reset the course (Course administration > Reset), ticking "Delete all quiz attempts"
- Go to the quiz, then Results > Grades. Bar chart shows the attempt which should have been removed.
- On the course home page, add the Quiz Results block and configure it with default settings. It now shows the attempt which should have been removed.
- Results bar chart should show no attempts
- Quiz Results block should show no attempts
- Results bar chart shows the pre-reset attempt
- Quiz Results block shows the name and grade of the pre-reset attempt