Affects Version/s: 2.1.1
Fix Version/s: 2.1.3
1. Create a quiz in a course.
2. Attempt it as some students.
3. Use course reset to delete all attempts.
4. Go to the quiz reports, and verify not graph is shown.
5. If possible, also verify that the correct records were deleted from the quiz_grades table.
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
The course reset does not fully remove quiz attempts. They are still visible in the Quiz Results block and they are included in the bar chart on the Results page.
- As Admin, create a new course
- Enrol an editor and a student onto it
- Log in as teacher, create a quiz and add a question to it
- Log in as student and attempt the quiz
- Log in as editor and check the student's response is shown. Grade it if not auto-graded.
- Reset the course (Course administration > Reset), ticking "Delete all quiz attempts"
- Go to the quiz, then Results > Grades. Bar chart shows the attempt which should have been removed.
- On the course home page, add the Quiz Results block and configure it with default settings. It now shows the attempt which should have been removed.
- Results bar chart should show no attempts
- Quiz Results block should show no attempts
- Results bar chart shows the pre-reset attempt
- Quiz Results block shows the name and grade of the pre-reset attempt