Gah this is breaking upgrade.
Something in the build up to upgrade is causing the filters to be inserted in with their correct names before the upgrade code executes.
Leads to the following fatal error:
Default exception handler: Error writing to database Debug: Duplicate entry '1-activitynames' for key 'ciu_filtacti_confil_uix'
UPDATE ciu_filter_active SET filter = ? WHERE filter = ?
0 => 'activitynames',
1 => 'filter/activitynames',
Error code: dmlwriteexception
- line 429 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
- line 1285 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 1565 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->set_field_select()
- line 1535 of /lib/db/upgrade.php: call to moodle_database->set_field()
- line 1493 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_main_upgrade()
- line 153 of /admin/cli/upgrade.php: call to upgrade_core()
I can reproduce both through the browser and through CLI.
Dan has mentioned something similiar has been encountered before so perhaps someone knows about it.