Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.1.2
Fix Version/s: None
When DOCKING the center BLOCK in MyDashboard (My Profile) @ Moodle.org, although the block vanishes it is NOT docked. When all blocks are docked and then undocked the center block is missing until you refresh the screen.
1. Login to Moodle.org Forums
2. Click on 'Your Name' in the "You are logged in as Your Name" (this brings you to your public area of your 'Dashboard'.
3. Turn editing ON and using "ADD BLOCK" add an HTML BLOCK
4. Edit this page adding some content but DO NOT ADD A TITLE and SAVE
5. Now MOVE this block to the CENTER position on the page which is just below the your profile info.
6. Turn editing OFF
7. Dock ALL Blocks one at a time.
8. Check to see if "TEST" block has been docked
9. Click on the icon at the foot of the docking module to UNDOCK all blocks
10. Check to see if "TEST" block is back in the original 'center' positing below profile info.