Below is the summary of what we discussed in SCRUM for moodle document project.
Purpose of the project is to check/update/add php docblock for core moodle API's, which should comply with Moodle coding style guide.
1. Changes will be submitted via github though tracker for 2.2 and master branch
2. Peer review will be done by Martin, Michael or Helen.
3. Integrators should ascertain code coverage and compliance with Moodle coding style guide, for the api
4. No testing required
Things to consider:
1. Moodle coding style guide were updated yesterday, please do take time to read it again.
2. Tags which are not mentioned in Moodle coding style (like @thow, @examples etc.) are acceptable, but make sure they are standard tags
3. Some developers used hyphen in @param tag. This is not acceptable.
4. @link should be used for referencing moodle docs site only.
5. You can create new or clone the bug to provide updates in small patches, to make integration process smother.
Note: Next step in project (which will start after completing phpdoc) is to write moodle doc for cope API. It might be handy if you
keep notes (Overview, glossary, examples, categories, FAQ's etc) for the api you are documenting. Template for this will be available in coming days.