Affects Version/s: 2.2
Fix Version/s: 2.3
Environment:newest IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
When having a total of some even number of UL (unordered list) elements in the summary section of a topic, the AJAX move icon does not show up for the items within that topic section in course page editing mode.
- This bug does not happen if the summary contains an odd number of UL elements, whether nested or not.
- It does not happen if it's entered in a label after a blank topic summary.
- It does not affect any other topic sections except itself.
- Using TinyMCE WYSIWYG or HTML interface produces the same result.
- The behavior is the same on IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
- OL (ordered list) elements do not display the same behavior.
- turn on AJAX
- edit a topic summary and add an even number of UL elements, such as <ul><li>set A1</li><li>set A2</li></ul><ul><li>set B1</li></ul>
All existing or new items within the topic will not show the AJAX move icon while the rest of the page will show it as usual.