MDL-29615 I detected that the "Advanced features" page in the admin interface is getting sort of bits and bobs place.
This a proposal to:
- Use it exclusively to switch on/off subsystems (complete features).
- Move the individual settings to better place, that should include:
- messaginghidereadnotifications => to any messaging global prefs section
- messagingdeletereadnotificationsdelay => to any messaging global prefs section
- messagingallowemailoverride => to any messaging global prefs section
- enablecssoptimiser => to any appearance/themes/server prefs setting
- optionally, add one block of text informing a bit about what is that page and it causing other items along the admin interface to be shown/hidden.
- document the page in user docs.
Surely it's correct to do so for 2.3 (master) only.