When a student role enter a SCORM activity where a conditional availability is set, breadcrumbs disappears. The issue is not present when attempting the same SCORM with an admin account. Moodle 2.2.1+ (Build: 20120301)
- in a site with completion and conditional subsystems enabled, create a course and enable completion tracking
- add two SCORM (say, SC1 and SC2) activities to the course
- for both SC1 and SC2 scorms, set completion criteria to "Student must view this activity to complete it"
- for SC2 scorm, add conditional availability "SC1 scorm must be marked complete"
- at this point you should end up with an activities sequence where a student 1) attempt SC1 and complete it, then 2) can attempt SC2 and complete it
- access the course as student, attempt SC1. Breadcrumbs are shown normally
- once SC1 is completed, attempt SC2 (the one with conditional activity set). SC2 launches, however breadcrumbs disappears.
Please note that removing conditional activity setting from SC2, breadcrumbs are shown normally.