Moodle
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-32023

Hard coded lang strings in wiki module, missing lang strings

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.1.4, 2.2.4, 2.3, 2.4
    • Fix Version/s: 2.2.5, 2.3.2
    • Component/s: Wiki (2.x)
    • Labels:
    • Testing Instructions:
      Hide

      1. Create a wiki.
      2. Create a page with multiple h1 strings.
      3. Verify that the string "Table of contents" is displayed properly.

      Show
      1. Create a wiki. 2. Create a page with multiple h1 strings. 3. Verify that the string "Table of contents" is displayed properly.
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_21_STABLE, MOODLE_22_STABLE, MOODLE_23_STABLE, MOODLE_24_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_22_STABLE, MOODLE_23_STABLE
    • Pull from Repository:
    • Pull Master Branch:
      MDL-32023-master

      Description

      wikimarkup.php, line 242

      $this->returnvalues['toc'] = "<div class=\"wiki-toc\"><p class=\"wiki-toc-title\">Table of contents</p>$toc</div>";               

      on mod/wiki/view.php a lang string for Edit is missing

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Issue Links

            Activity

            Hide
            Charles Fulton added a comment -

            @Ralf: I couldn't find any missing strings on view.php. Can you be more specific about that part of the issue?

            Show
            Charles Fulton added a comment - @Ralf: I couldn't find any missing strings on view.php. Can you be more specific about that part of the issue?
            Hide
            Ralf Hilgenstock added a comment -

            Hello Charles, thanks for your quick response.

            I'll add a file that shows the [edit] element. I also checked the German translation that is complete for wiki.php. Edit string is translated. May that an other page is responsible.

            Show
            Ralf Hilgenstock added a comment - Hello Charles, thanks for your quick response. I'll add a file that shows the [edit] element. I also checked the German translation that is complete for wiki.php. Edit string is translated. May that an other page is responsible.
            Hide
            Charles Fulton added a comment -

            @Ralf: thanks, I see what you mean now. Amended and updated. Requesting peer review.

            Show
            Charles Fulton added a comment - @Ralf: thanks, I see what you mean now. Amended and updated. Requesting peer review.
            Hide
            Michael de Raadt added a comment -

            I've just triaged this, but it looks to be already underway.

            Show
            Michael de Raadt added a comment - I've just triaged this, but it looks to be already underway.
            Hide
            Aparup Banerjee added a comment -

            This looks good to me!
            (wondered a bit about why the '[' and ']' are there though )

            I imagine this should be simple to cherry-pick to stable branches.

            Show
            Aparup Banerjee added a comment - This looks good to me! (wondered a bit about why the ' [' and '] ' are there though ) I imagine this should be simple to cherry-pick to stable branches.
            Hide
            Charles Fulton added a comment -

            This was partially resolved by MDL-31201. I've rebased for 2.4 and fixed up the section editing string.

            Show
            Charles Fulton added a comment - This was partially resolved by MDL-31201 . I've rebased for 2.4 and fixed up the section editing string.
            Hide
            Aparup Banerjee added a comment -

            looks good, up for integration.

            Show
            Aparup Banerjee added a comment - looks good, up for integration.
            Hide
            Dan Poltawski added a comment -

            The main moodle.git repository has just been updated with latest weekly modifications. You may wish to rebase your PULL branches to simplify history and avoid any possible merge conflicts. This would also make integrator's life easier next week.

            TIA and ciao

            Show
            Dan Poltawski added a comment - The main moodle.git repository has just been updated with latest weekly modifications. You may wish to rebase your PULL branches to simplify history and avoid any possible merge conflicts. This would also make integrator's life easier next week. TIA and ciao
            Hide
            Charles Fulton added a comment -

            Rebased.

            Show
            Charles Fulton added a comment - Rebased.
            Hide
            Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment -

            Integrated (22, 23 & master), thanks!

            PS: I got a bit confused with the description and the patch, but finally found the related issue where the 'toc' was changed, lol.

            Show
            Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment - Integrated (22, 23 & master), thanks! PS: I got a bit confused with the description and the patch, but finally found the related issue where the 'toc' was changed, lol.
            Hide
            Tim Barker added a comment -

            Congrats the test passed

            Show
            Tim Barker added a comment - Congrats the test passed
            Hide
            Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment -

            Fixed STOP Closed STOP Thanks STOP

            Yay, imagination! Ciao

            Show
            Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment - Fixed STOP Closed STOP Thanks STOP Yay, imagination! Ciao

              People

              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                1 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: