Affects Version/s: 2.2.2
Fix Version/s: 2.4
- To be checked on all themes
- A course with a group
- A calendar with 4 events
- Group event called 'Group event'
- Course event called 'Course event'
- User event called 'User event'
- Site event called 'Global event'
- A calendar block in a course page
Test pre-requisites To be checked on all themes A course with a group A calendar with 4 events Group event called 'Group event' Course event called 'Course event' User event called 'User event' Site event called 'Global event' A calendar block in a course page Test steps Go to your course and visit the calendar Using the block Events key , hide/show each event type at a time Make sure the block actions work as expected Go back on the course index Make sure the styles in the calendar block look good
- Go to your course and visit the calendar
- Using the block Events key, hide/show each event type at a time
- Make sure the block actions work as expected
- Go back on the course index
- Make sure the styles in the calendar block look good
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
MDL-30904, it was noticed by Sam:
when viewing the calendar there is the Events Key fake block that gets added to the display and serves the sole purpose of hiding/showing event types.
It does pretty much the same thing, but takes a different approach in how it structures the HTML.
Perhaps it will be nice to have a standard approach (eye icon one), and accessibility should be considered too. Also, use of table is horrible for usability and should be replaced with a tableless solution (keeping accessibility and usability in mind).