On the discussion thread - http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=202843 - it has been identified that the MyMobile does not completely integrate well with the Collapsed Topics course format.
This is because it needs to:
1. Use 'module.js' in the format and not 'lib.js'.
2. Call a function within the format to support the correct reloading of the theme overridden toggles.
3. Test to discover why the toggles do not work the first time a user visits the course but only after a page refresh.
4. Have borders around the sections that are toggled open.
5. When a toggle has a name, then the shaded box with 'Topic x' in it overlays the word 'Toggle'.
To assist with '2' I have created