Affects Version/s: 2.3
Fix Version/s: 2.3
Add a chat resource Switch to theme MyMobile Open the chat window as admin Login a student using another session (other browser) Open the chat window Chat in both windows and make sure the messages are sent/received Login as a student using different mobile devices Open the chat and make sure you can send/receive messages
- Add a chat resource
- Switch to theme MyMobile
- Open the chat window as admin
- Login a student using another session (other browser)
- Open the chat window
- Chat in both windows and make sure the messages are sent/received
- Login as a student using different mobile devices
- Open the chat and make sure you can send/receive messages
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
This test requires the MyMobile theme to be selected as the theme for mobile devices in Settings > Site administration > Appearance > Themes > Theme settings.
A mobile device (smartphone with a full browser) should also be used for running the test.
Ideally all functionality of Moodle should work, but for this test just try these basic operations:
1. Login in as a student and check the My home page displays correctly.
2. Go to a course and post in a forum.
3. View a page resource.
4. Participate in a chat.
5. Attempt a quiz.
6. View the list of course participants.
all tests pass ok except 4.
unable to participate in chat ie. post, using standard interface. ok with accessible interface. unsure if mymobile theme is intended support standard chat interface?
using iphone running ios 5.1.1