Affects Version/s: 2.2.3
Fixed Branches:MOODLE_22_STABLE, MOODLE_23_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
When using the multilang filter (http://docs.moodle.org/en/Multi-language_content_filter) with activity completion, the span tags used in activity names are present in the tip that appears when hovering over an activity completion checkbox.
- Log in as admin
- Navigate to Site admin > Plugins > Filters > Manage filters
- Set the Multi-language content filter to On and allow it to apply to "Content and headings"
- Navigate to Site admin > Advanced features
- Check "Enable completion tracking" (enablecompletion)
- Navigate to a course
- Edit the course's settings and in the Student progress section, set Completion tracking to "Enabled,..."
- Save settings
- Turn editing on
- Create an activity such as a quiz.
- Add the following as the activity name: <span lang="en" class="multilang">This is a test</span><span lang="de" class="multilang">Dies ist ein Test</span>
- In the Activity completion settings section, set the Completion tracking option to "Students can manually mark..."
- Save the activity and return to the course
- Turn editing off
- Hover over the completion checkbox for the newly created quiz
Expected result: The tip shows "Mark as complete:" followed by the filtered name
Actual result: The name supplied with tags and both translations appears