Affects Version/s: 2.3
Fix Version/s: 2.3
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
When an image is inserted in Book administration > Edit settings > Description field; that image appears as a broken image in the print preview and any printed document.
- One course in Moodle.
- Teacher access to it.
- Login as teacher and access to the course.
- Turn edit on.
- In the "Settings" block, click on restore.
- Restore the attached activity backup (test_book_for_qa_20120522.mbz) into the course the user is teacher. Don't modify any setting, just use default ones.
- Test: One book resource, with title "Test Book for QA".
- Access to the restored book.
- Test: It shows 4 chapters (1, 2, 3 & 4) and 2 subchapters (3A & 3B).
- In the "Settings block", click the "Print book" item.
- The image that is in the Description field appears in the print preview.
- The image is missing, but the HTML element "<img width="234" height="60" alt="Do you Moodle?" src="@@PLUGINFILE@@/234_60.png">" is present on the page.