Details

    • Testing Instructions:
      Hide

      1. as teacher/admin create a folder resource
      2. upload an archive file to this folder resource
      3. in filemanager click on archive file and make sure the button 'Unzip' is displayed and works

      Show
      1. as teacher/admin create a folder resource 2. upload an archive file to this folder resource 3. in filemanager click on archive file and make sure the button 'Unzip' is displayed and works
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_23_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_23_STABLE
    • Pull Master Branch:
      wip-MDL-33590-master
    • Rank:
      41530

      Description

      No unzip option in file picker

      http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=204302

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Michael de Raadt added a comment -

          Thanks for reporting that, Ray.

          Show
          Michael de Raadt added a comment - Thanks for reporting that, Ray.
          Hide
          Antonio Vilela added a comment -

          Just a reminder!

          This should work not only on the Folder but on the File resource too to be able to upload a website to the files area (see http://docs.moodle.org/23/en/mod/file/mod#Displaying_a_website_index_page )

          Show
          Antonio Vilela added a comment - Just a reminder! This should work not only on the Folder but on the File resource too to be able to upload a website to the files area (see http://docs.moodle.org/23/en/mod/file/mod#Displaying_a_website_index_page )
          Hide
          Mark Drechsler added a comment -

          Sorry about logging the duplicate at 33678 - couldn't find this ticket when I searched for it.

          Absolute blocker for 2.3 as far as I'm concerned. No way any of our clients would go near 2.3 without this being available.

          Show
          Mark Drechsler added a comment - Sorry about logging the duplicate at 33678 - couldn't find this ticket when I searched for it. Absolute blocker for 2.3 as far as I'm concerned. No way any of our clients would go near 2.3 without this being available.
          Hide
          Dan Poltawski added a comment -

          Integrated, thanks

          Show
          Dan Poltawski added a comment - Integrated, thanks
          Hide
          Dan Poltawski added a comment -

          Tested and passed - thanks!

          Show
          Dan Poltawski added a comment - Tested and passed - thanks!
          Hide
          Joseph Rézeau added a comment -

          Works as expected, thanks to all for the prompt reaction!

          Show
          Joseph Rézeau added a comment - Works as expected, thanks to all for the prompt reaction!
          Hide
          Nicolas Martignoni added a comment -

          I confirm. Thanks for the quick fix.

          Show
          Nicolas Martignoni added a comment - I confirm. Thanks for the quick fix.
          Hide
          Charles Fulton added a comment -

          Sorry to but in late in the process here, but wouldn't it be a better fix to update the mimetype test to return the mimetype instead of the description? I've written up the patch here: https://github.com/mackensen/moodle/compare/MDL-33590-master. As it stands $item->mimetype is now set but unused, and potentially misleading.

          Show
          Charles Fulton added a comment - Sorry to but in late in the process here, but wouldn't it be a better fix to update the mimetype test to return the mimetype instead of the description? I've written up the patch here: https://github.com/mackensen/moodle/compare/MDL-33590-master . As it stands $item->mimetype is now set but unused, and potentially misleading.
          Hide
          Eric Merrill added a comment -

          I agree with Charles. The problem here is that the mimetype is being set to the mimetype description, not the mimetype. His solution is the same way that the mimetype is detected originally for a file, and is more consistent.

          Show
          Eric Merrill added a comment - I agree with Charles. The problem here is that the mimetype is being set to the mimetype description, not the mimetype. His solution is the same way that the mimetype is detected originally for a file, and is more consistent.
          Hide
          Dan Poltawski added a comment -

          Marina, can you comment on this?

          Show
          Dan Poltawski added a comment - Marina, can you comment on this?
          Hide
          Marina Glancy added a comment -

          Charles, Eric,
          this function prepares file information for filemanager. In filemanager when you click table view mode there is a column with file type. This is where $item->mimetype is used so it is expected to be human-readable string
          Marina

          Show
          Marina Glancy added a comment - Charles, Eric, this function prepares file information for filemanager. In filemanager when you click table view mode there is a column with file type. This is where $item->mimetype is used so it is expected to be human-readable string Marina
          Hide
          Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment -

          Big thanks for the effort. This is now part of Moodle upstream. Let's wait for regressions, yay! LOL

          Ciao

          Show
          Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment - Big thanks for the effort. This is now part of Moodle upstream. Let's wait for regressions, yay! LOL Ciao

            People

            • Votes:
              32 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              14 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: