I am not sure to know how works Equella, but as a rookie I came across this issue.
After having added a few files from Equella, by browsing their user interface, if I click on them and try to download them, it will fail.
This is a regression caused by
MDL-33758 because the link to Equella opens in the hidden iframe which does not launch a download but is supposed to be browsed by the user.
- Enable Equella repository
- Browse it and add some files to your private files
- Click on their download button
- Nothing happens (from a user point of vue)
- The link opens a popup to Equella's file URL