Copying my comment from the linked issue
- on front page> click on blocks> the block "course description" shows up as blank tab. Clicking on the tab shows the description.
- Everything seems to be extremely slow and laggy
- When you click on "Settings" it shows the loading icon, and than it takes you to your existing page,before taking to the settings page
- Can be my phone but orientation changes were not properly detected.
- while editing a book resource, the form fields overlapped with the navigation menu (see the attached pic)
- Section pages are really messed up specially when the section doesn't contain any activities or resources.
- Drag and drop arrow is completely misplaced.
- I was trying to make a attachment to a forum post. Once I opened a filepicker, clicking on x wont close it.
- I had "student can manually mark this activity as complete" as the completion criteria for a file resource. I was able to mark the activity as complete from my phone. But it still shows as "uncomplete" when I access the site via desktop.
- View a book resource > goto the last chapter > click the up arrow. It should take you to course home page. But nothing really happens.
- Goto Quick grading page for any 2.3 assignment. Clicking on quick grading checkbox does nothing.
- Goto Quick grading page for any 2.3 assignment. Help icon for "quick grading" cannot be clicked.
- Randomly at times I was shown a blank page with just top navigation . Cannot determine the exact steps to reproduce it, but happened a few times.
Most important thing is file-picker and course-section pages seems really messed up.
- has been marked as being related by
MDL-33115 MyMobile does not integrate well with Collapsed Topics
- is blocked by
MDL-38072 Remove Collapsed Topics contributed plugin code (js & css) from MyMobile theme
- will be (partly) resolved by
MDL-38650 Convert mymobile theme to new jQuery support infrastructure
- will help resolve
MDL-34818 MyMobile theme: Resources folders do not show properly on first access