Create unit tests to test:
- Exporting RFC 4180 compliant CSV files.
- Importing RFC 4180 compliant CSV files.
Tests should consider the following points:
- Each record is located on a seperate line.
- There maybe an optional header.
- A header may contain spaces and shouldn't be ignored.
- Fields containgin line breaks, double quotes and commas should be enclosed in double quotes.
- If double quotes are used to enclose fields, then a double quote appearing inside a field must be escaped by preceding it with another double quote.