Moodle
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-34123

Generate new password emails in cron does not use users' language

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.3
    • Fix Version/s: 2.2.4, 2.3.1
    • Component/s: Administration
    • Labels:
    • Rank:
      42439

      Description

      caused by missing $user->lang in setnew_password_and_mail() call...

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Dan Poltawski added a comment -

          Wow, how has this never been spotted before!

          Show
          Dan Poltawski added a comment - Wow, how has this never been spotted before!
          Hide
          Dan Poltawski added a comment -

          Integrated, thanks Petr.

          Show
          Dan Poltawski added a comment - Integrated, thanks Petr.
          Hide
          Dan Poltawski added a comment -

          Testing was blocked by: MDL-34140

          Show
          Dan Poltawski added a comment - Testing was blocked by: MDL-34140
          Hide
          Dan Poltawski added a comment -

          I disabled update notifiactions and was able to verify the result.

          Show
          Dan Poltawski added a comment - I disabled update notifiactions and was able to verify the result.
          Hide
          Sam Hemelryk added a comment -

          Congratulations your code is upstream - gold star for you!

          This issue + 79 others made it in in time for the minor releases.
          Thank you everyone involved for your exuberant efforts.

          Show
          Sam Hemelryk added a comment - Congratulations your code is upstream - gold star for you! This issue + 79 others made it in in time for the minor releases. Thank you everyone involved for your exuberant efforts.

            People

            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: