After grading an assignment and providing feedback, if the teacher then goes to the grade book and views the grades in the edit view, the feedback will not be present.
If the teacher then enters feedback in the grade book, this feedback will not be present in the assignment area.
- Create an assignment with the new assign mod.
- Grade a students assignment and type in some feedback.
- Go to [Settings ► Grader report], turn on editing and select the graded mark.
- Notice that no feedback is shown.
- You can enter some feedback here and save it.
- Going back to the assign module and viewing the feedback there will show that the text entered from the grade book is not present.