There is a small help icon against the input text field in the chat window. Clicking on that opens a popup, but since it is frames layout, the popup gets truncated making it useless.
- Open a terminal
- cd mod/chat
- php chatd.php --start
- You SHOULD NOT see a "Command line scripts must define CLI_SCRIPT before requiring config.php" error
- Open a browser and login as an admin user
- Go to admin tree -> Plugins -> Activity modules -> Chat
- Set chat_method to "Chat server daemon"
- Go to a course and add a chat module instance
- Go to the chat instance and click "Click here to enter the chat now"
- You should be able to see a popup window divided in 3 frames without any 404 error message in any frame
- Click on the help icon , near the text input field
Expected Result: Pop is clearly visible
Actual Result: A portion of popup is not visible