Affects Version/s: 2.4
Fix Version/s: 2.4
Create a new course with some enrolled students in it Create a new assignment with setting 'Feedback settings > Offline grading worksheet' to Yes Save and display the assignment Click on 'View/grade all submissions' Select 'Upload grading worksheet' from the dropdown menu Upload a CSV file that has invalid and valid inputs in it All the invalid inputs are not outputted as expected
- Create a new course with some enrolled students in it
- Create a new assignment with setting 'Feedback settings > Offline grading worksheet' to Yes
- Save and display the assignment
- Click on 'View/grade all submissions'
- Select 'Upload grading worksheet' from the dropdown menu
- Upload a CSV file that has invalid and valid inputs in it
- All the invalid inputs are not outputted as expected
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
Here are a few comments after the exploratory testing session on
As the only the last 3 grades are valid, we should not display the other ones.
I don't understand the bit with the time in the file name, it was between 1.30pm and 2.30pm and the files were:
- Grades-Soldier-Assign me-12-20120912_0549-comma_separated.csv
- Grades-Soldier-Assign me-12-20120912_0605-comma_separated.csv
What does 0549 or 0605 stand for?
Also, my +1 for a lowercased file name without special characters such as spaces, etc...
I was a bit confused (and still am) on when a grade is actually updated when the overwrite checkbox is unticked. Is it required to update the modified time in the CSV? If yes, that probably needs to be explained somewhere and it did not occur to me that I had to edit this value. If not, then I had some random behaviours and cannot tell when the grade will be updated or not.