Affects Version/s: 2.3.1
Component/s: Forms Library
- To be tested on ALL major browsers
- Visit a few pages where the popup calendar is used (new event, module settings, ...)
- Make sure it pops up nicely above the select boxes, even when the page is scrolled.
Fixed Branches:MOODLE_22_STABLE, MOODLE_23_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
on moodle.fhnw.ch, we noticed that the dateselector could appear in wrong places (like: always at the top of the page).
While this is probably a CSS-YUI interaction bug, we noticed:
- the definition of constraints in lib/form/yui/dateselector/dateselector.js is incoherent:
- on line 118, the M.form.dateselector is constrained to the 'form' ancestor
- on line 248, the panel is then re-constrained to the 'body' ancestor.
This was addressed in
MDL-32297but apparently partly so.
- we could restore a sane behaviour by dropping the dateselector constrains completely.
The patch to do the latter as well as a screenshot of the problem are attached.