2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.4.1, 2.6.4, 2.8.7, 3.2.2, 3.2.4, 3.4.4, 3.11.2, 3.11.5, 4.0
MOODLE_23_STABLE, MOODLE_24_STABLE, MOODLE_26_STABLE, MOODLE_28_STABLE, MOODLE_311_STABLE, MOODLE_32_STABLE, MOODLE_34_STABLE, MOODLE_400_STABLE
Option to hide suspended users
Will add link to Github repo.
Hope it's worth integration to core.
In this case, please review.
NOTE: Suspended Users here mean users with suspended/inactive/expired/etc enrolments in a course.
Just could not find any other appropriate short term.
This adds two helper functions in lib/accesslib.php and provides with the feature to remove Suspended Users (SU's) from the following parts of Moodle:
- move SU's to a separate optgroup in the dropdown list of users
- option to exclude SU's from course logs;
- submission list: add option to exclude SUs from the list
- remove suspended users from submitted assignments count (View X submitted assignments) based on above preference
- submission list: add SU symbol (as per current gradebook functionality)
- bulk assignment download: use above toggle
- individual assignment feedback: use above toggle when displaying Save and Next buttons
- Same as above for Assignment 2.2
- Gradebook: Add 'Show only active enrolments' toggle in My Report Preferences
- Grader report: use above toggle
- User report: use above toggle to hide SUs, if set to 'No' then move SU's to a separate optgroup in the dropdown list of users
- Outcomes report: use above toggle
- Export: add 'Require active enrolment' checkbox
- Attempts table: add checkbox 'Exclude suspended users' (default: checked)
- Quiz overview, link to Attampts table, 'Attempts: #': use above toggle
- 'Download table data as': use above toggle
- Quiz report graph: use above toggle
- User override: remove suspended users from user selection
- Quiz statistics: option to exclude SUs
- Auto create groups: do not include suspended users in Auto create groups
- Manually created: do not show SUs in potential members list
- Group overview page: move SUs to a separate optgroup in group member list
- Submission table: remove suspended users from Workshop submission table
- Prevent from assessing submissions from SUs: remove SUs in get_all_submissions() function
- Remove suspended teachers from course description