Affects Version/s: 2.1.8, 2.2.5, 2.3.2, 2.4.3
Fix Version/s: 2.5
- move a block
- inspect the dropzone for the block you are moving
- ensure it contains text describing the location it will be moved to - that is, before or after another block.
- Enable the mymobile theme
- Make sure there are no errors on the screen.
Affected Branches:MOODLE_21_STABLE, MOODLE_22_STABLE, MOODLE_23_STABLE, MOODLE_24_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:wip-
Pull Master Diff URL:
Keyboard access - Once in "Customization" mode, it is difficult to move the blocks around, using only the keyboard because the move here description for each area is not unique to a user. A non sighted user with a screen reader cannot tell where they are moving the block to on the screen.
WCAG 2 2.1.1 (A) http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/#qr-keyboard-operation-keyboard-operable
- Log in as teacher/admin
- Navigate to a course
- Click on a block move icon; the page should reload
- Inspect content around a target location