Alt text - The close buttons in the help modal windows have no alt on them, leading the screen reader user to believe there is no way of closing the window. This was reported for the edit user profile help modal, but likely affects all help modals as well.
WCAG 2 1.1.1 (A) http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/#qr-text-equiv-all
- Login as a student
- Click on the student's name
- Click the edit profile link in the settings block
- Click the help icon next to screen reader
- View the source for the X close icon.
- Tab to the x icon with a screen reader.