Affects Version/s: 2.4
Fix Version/s: 2.4
Testing difficulty: trivial
1. Create a workshop in 2.4dev and switch it into the Submission phase.
2. Let a student submit their work.
3. TEST: Make sure you can switch the workshop to the Assessment phase.
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
When proceeding to the Assessment phase I always get the error message ERROR: Incorrect number of query parameters. Expected 10, got 0. Where 10 is the number of users enrolled on the course (obviously this changes depending on how many users are enrolled in the course).
I tested this in integration/MOODLE_23_STABLE and it doesn't happen there so it is a problem introduced in 2.4.
- In integration/master (2.4) create a workshop.
- Fill in the default options and make any student submissions so that the workshop can proceed easily to the Assessment phase.
- Advance to the assessment phase.
- The workshop grades report appears.
- The error: "ERROR: Incorrect number of query parameters. Expected 10, got 0. when entering assessment phase", appears onscreen.