Affects Version/s: 2.4, 2.5
Fix Version/s: 2.4.1
ShowLog in as an admin Make sure there is a calendar block on the frontpage. Browse to the calendar and add an event to the tomorrow. Browse back to the front page. Mouse over tomorrow in the calendar box. Make sure you see a popup.
- Log in as an admin
- Make sure there is a calendar block on the frontpage.
- Browse to the calendar and add an event to the tomorrow.
- Browse back to the front page.
- Mouse over tomorrow in the calendar box.
- Make sure you see a popup.
Affected Branches:MOODLE_24_STABLE, MOODLE_25_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:wip-
Pull Master Diff URL:
This is a regression caused by
MDL-16660, commit 4c349ad7.
- Create some calendar events
- Go to a page where the calendar block is displayed
- Mouse over some events
- A popup is displayed with events info
- Nothing happens
Reverting this should work: