Uploaded image for project: 'Moodle'
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-36685

Tiny MCE HTML Editor - Missing String for Table Cell Properties 'Update all cells in column'

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.3.3
    • Fix Version/s: 2.3.4
    • Component/s: HTML Editor (TinyMCE)
    • Labels:
      None
    • Testing Instructions:
      Hide

      1/ purge moodle caches (version bump will eliminate this requirement)
      2/ clear browser cache (not always necessary)
      3/ add a table in TinyMCE editor
      4/ right click on any table cell and select "Cell / Table cell properties"
      5/ verify the combo selection box above the Update button contains english strings including "Update all cells in column"

      Show
      1/ purge moodle caches (version bump will eliminate this requirement) 2/ clear browser cache (not always necessary) 3/ add a table in TinyMCE editor 4/ right click on any table cell and select "Cell / Table cell properties" 5/ verify the combo selection box above the Update button contains english strings including "Update all cells in column"
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_23_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_23_STABLE
    • Pull from Repository:

      Description

      When you right click to edit a Table Cell Properties using the Tiny MCE HTML Editor there is a missing string for 'Update all cells in column' i.e. it displays

      {#table_dlg.cell_col}

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Attachments

            Activity

            Hide
            skodak Petr Skoda added a comment -

            Thanks for the report.

            Show
            skodak Petr Skoda added a comment - Thanks for the report.
            Hide
            cscurrah Christopher Scurrah added a comment -

            I've just added the string but it still displays

            {#table_dlg.cell_col}

            even after clearing my Browser and Moodle cache

            Show
            cscurrah Christopher Scurrah added a comment - I've just added the string but it still displays {#table_dlg.cell_col} even after clearing my Browser and Moodle cache
            Hide
            skodak Petr Skoda added a comment -

            It works fine for me, please try purging all moodle caches again and reset all browser caches.

            Show
            skodak Petr Skoda added a comment - It works fine for me, please try purging all moodle caches again and reset all browser caches.
            Hide
            cscurrah Christopher Scurrah added a comment -

            Adding the string works for me now after I cleared all the caches again

            Show
            cscurrah Christopher Scurrah added a comment - Adding the string works for me now after I cleared all the caches again
            Hide
            poltawski Dan Poltawski added a comment -

            Integrated to 2.3 only, thanks.

            Show
            poltawski Dan Poltawski added a comment - Integrated to 2.3 only, thanks.
            Hide
            phalacee Jason Fowler added a comment -

            String is present now Petr. Thanks!

            Show
            phalacee Jason Fowler added a comment - String is present now Petr. Thanks!
            Hide
            stronk7 Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment -

            Many thanks for your effort, the whole Moodle Community will be enjoying your great solutions starting now!

            Closing, ciao

            Show
            stronk7 Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) added a comment - Many thanks for your effort, the whole Moodle Community will be enjoying your great solutions starting now! Closing, ciao

              People

              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                0 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:
                  Fix Release Date:
                  14/Jan/13