Uploaded image for project: 'Moodle'
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-36772

SCORM activities no longer seem to commit the results.

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Blocker
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.4
    • Fix Version/s: 2.4
    • Component/s: SCORM
    • Labels:
    • Testing Instructions:
      Hide

      Turn jscache on
      enter SCORM package.
      view source of page to find direct link to cached request.js file - looks like this:
      /lib/javascript.php/1353655141/mod/scorm/request.js

      open file directly in browser and make sure JS exists in the cached file.

      • before this patch in master the following text is shown in the cached file:
        Parse error: Missing operand in file '[inline]' on line 1
      Show
      Turn jscache on enter SCORM package. view source of page to find direct link to cached request.js file - looks like this: /lib/javascript.php/1353655141/mod/scorm/request.js open file directly in browser and make sure JS exists in the cached file. before this patch in master the following text is shown in the cached file: Parse error: Missing operand in file ' [inline] ' on line 1
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_24_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_24_STABLE
    • Pull Master Branch:
      master_MDL-36772

      Description

      All of the SCORM packages that I have tried no longer seem to finish and check off as done.
      I had a talk to Ankit and he directed me to the API debug section.
      It seems that none of the information is being commited to moodle anymore.
      I tested this on 2.3 and that seems to be working.

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Attachments

            Issue Links

              Activity

                People

                • Votes:
                  0 Vote for this issue
                  Watchers:
                  4 Start watching this issue

                  Dates

                  • Created:
                    Updated:
                    Resolved:
                    Fix Release Date:
                    3/Dec/12