Trying to access the manual grading area for Quizzes in Moodle 2.2. However, the display page only shows 3 student responses, and then 2 responses off to the side of the screen, completely unreadable. At the very bottom of the page, the "Save" button is displayed, with the blocks listed below it in one column, eliminating the normal 3-column layout.
This is happening in both the DarkB and Magazine themes. Haven't tried other themes yet.
Before you get started, be sure to have a quiz ready with 6 + results to essay or short answer questions. This problem focuses on trying to manual grade these open responses.
1) In the Nav Bar, locate your quiz, open the results drop down arrow, and select "Manual Grading".
2) Select "Grade all" next to your question
3) Change the "questions per page" to 1 and change the options. The layout appears normal.
4) Change the "questions per page" to 3 and change the options. Notice the layout has changed, resulting in the Save button disappearing.
5) Change the "questions per page" to 4 and change options. Notice the 4th response has been cut off on the left sidebar and the "Save" button is still missing.
6) Change the "questions per page" to 6 and change options. Notice the 4th and 5th responses has been cut off on the left sidebar but the 6th remains normally. The save button has returned.