Affects Version/s: 2.4.1
Fix Version/s: 2.5
ShowOpen a course Turn editing on Open the activity chooser Confirm that it all looks fine edit /enrol/ajax.php After the define('AJAX_SCRIPT', true); line, add: throw new moodle_exception('mdl-37645'); open Course administration -> Users -> Enrolled users Confirm that the styling on the exception is pleasing to the eye and congruent with other Moodle dialogues
- Open a course
- Turn editing on
- Open the activity chooser
- Confirm that it all looks fine
- edit /enrol/ajax.php
- After the define('AJAX_SCRIPT', true); line, add:
- open Course administration -> Users -> Enrolled users
- Confirm that the styling on the exception is pleasing to the eye and congruent with other Moodle dialogues
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
Recent JS dialogue work in Moodle has started to make heavier use of M.core.dialogue provided by lib/yui/notification/notification.js.
At present, use of this dialogue/class is largely limited to:
- chooser dialogues (activity chooser); and
- JS exceptions/errors.
I'm also working on
MDL-35819 which also looks to use the same dialogue for all help popups in Moodle.
I've done some work on the theming of these dialogues to make them more consistent with the rest of Moodle, so submitting to the wrath of the theme team.