The outline report shows numerical values of a grade (such as 1.00000 and 2.00000) instead of the textual values set for that grade scale.
To reproduce the problem:
- Set up a grade scale with two options, e.g. "Passed", "Not passed".
- Create a course and add an assignment such as a file upload assignment, while adding, set the grade scale of that assignment to the one we just created.
- Have a student in that course submit a file.
- Have a teacher in that course grade the assignment.
- As a teacher, visit the course and click the assignment.
- Click "View/grade all submissions" (we should be sent to mod/assign/view.php?id=####&action=grading)
- Notice the grade in this table is shown as "Passed" or "Not passed"
- Now, click the name of the student.
- Under navigation, go to activity reports -> outline report under this student (so, now we're in /report/outline/user.php?id=####&course=###&mode=outline)
- Notice that the grade is shown as 1.00000 or 2.00000 instead of "Passed" or "Not passed", as we would have expected.