Affects Version/s: 2.2.7, 2.3.2, 2.4
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Branches:MOODLE_22_STABLE, MOODLE_23_STABLE, MOODLE_24_STABLE
The chart for participant logs is not displaying at the top of the participant logs report.
- Log in as an administrator or teacher
- Go to a course that has students enrolled
- Go to the participants page and pick one user
- In the administration block, select the All logs activity report (Profile for picked user -> Activity Reports -> All logs)
- Check that a chart image appears above the table of activity.
- repeat for Today's logs
Here's a breakdown of the display/not display of the Chart for Participant logs.
1.- On my online moodle test site running PHP Version 5.3.16 the Chart image is displayed as expected in moodle 2.4.
2.- On my local moodle test site running PHP Version 5.4.7
2a.- the Chart image is correctly displayed in moodle 1.9 and moodle 2.1
2b.- the Chart image is NOT displayed in moodle 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 and moodle 2.5 (dev).
This seems to be a known issue, sometimes marked as resolved in the tracker, and sometimes not.