There's a leftover echo for $where in mod/assign/gradingtable.php ~ line 215.
I also noticed the following behaviour on:
- With quickgrading enable:
Grade student submission without giving them any feedback and set the workflow to released. Results: The grade for the assignment is not displayed on student page.
Add feedback for the above student and 'save all quick grading changes'. Results: the grade is now available for the student.
- With quickgrading disable:
Grade, provide some feedback for the submission and set the status to anything except 'released'. On view submissions page, select the user, select the 'set marking workflow state' option and set it to 'release'. Result: the grade is not available for student.
After testing this a few times with different combinations, I think the bug occurs within the bulk action for 'set marking workflow state'.
Marking workflow and marking allocation:
- With quickgrading on, set the submissions workflow state back to 'marking completed' and save. The marker can't be changed.
- With quickgrading off, enter the grading page for a student that has made a submission and change the allocated marker hit “save changes” (from testing instruction). Result: if the submission has a marker, the select option for the marker is disabled on the edit page.
Non-editing teacher/allocated marker test - doing marking
- This issue still exist. Testing instruction:
Testing 02/04: As a marker I changed the status of a student from 'Not marked' to 'In marking' - all allocations where lost; the marker couldn't see the students anymore, in the teacher display all allocations to this marker were replaced with a none allocation (I tried this with quick grading enabled). Dan 03/04: could be a result of the incomplete code you got yesterday - could you please try again and let me know if it's still failing somewhere?
Dan, could you confirm the above issues please?