1.) Create a lesson with numerical answers and text answers.
2.)let participients fill it out
3.) Look at a participients answers in detail view.
4.) Notice that textanswers:
- have the comment. 'Right answer was: xxxxx' and
- if the user answered it right the field has a green frame else a red one.
- Has statisticis ('30% answered this question right....')
5.) Notice with numerical questions and answers in that view:
- No hint what whould have been the right answer
- No frame in any color.
- No percentage
- Only a very small and biggy statistics and not as detailed as the text one...