Affects Version/s: 2.4.3
Fix Version/s: 2.6
Component/s: Database activity module
ShowCreate a database activity Make sure to add something to the description. Click "Save and display". Add some fields Click on the templates tab and then click save template button. Click each of the following tabs: "View list" "View single" "Search" "Export" "Templates" "Fields" "Presets" Make sure that the description is below the title and above the tabs on each page.
- Create a database activity
- Make sure to add something to the description.
- Click "Save and display".
- Add some fields
- Click on the templates tab and then click save template button.
- Click each of the following tabs:
- "View list"
- "View single"
- Make sure that the description is below the title and above the tabs on each page.
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:wip-
The description you enter when creating a database activity is visible when you click on the View List and Search tabs, but is not visible when using any other of the tabs. If a teacher enters detailed directions on how or what to add in an entry, the student will not be able to read them when they actually switch to Add Entry. Right now the only work around would be to duplicate the directions onto the Add Entry template.