If the formula in a calculated grade is bad/wrong, it breaks other parts of the Gradebook.
- Gradebook > Grader report: Grade item column containing the bad formula contains the word "Error". Student names appear as normal. "Grades for..." Link next to student name work as expected.
- Gradebook > User report: "Select all or one user" drop-down menu is empty and displays "All users (0)"; should display list of students. Grade item with bad formula contains the word "Error".
- Gradebook > Export does not work. No content is exported, just headings.
Steps to reproduce:
- course homepage: Create two Assignments
- In Gradebook > Simple view, edit the calculation for the Course total
- Add id numbers to the two assignments. e.g. 'one' and 'two'
- Add a formula to the Calculation. e.g. =sum([[one]],[[two]]). Save.
- Return to the homepage of the course and delete one of the assignments.
- Go to Gradebook > Simple view again and open the calculation for the Course total. Forumula will look something like this =sum(##gi1767##,[[two]])
See also forum thread: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=157369 Apparently this bug has made the transition from Moodle 1.9 to 2+