The introduction of the alternate name fields has highlighted how some of the pages display names. We think that there should be more consistency through out moodle.
The following are some of the areas that should be considered:
Places where name is not displayed accordingly to fullnamedisplay
- You are logged in as ...
- Home ► My courses ► Miscellaneous ► Arkadia ► Participants ► Eric Cartman ► View profile
- Home ► Users ► Eric Cartman ► View profile
- Home ► Users ► Eric Cartman ► Courses ► Arkadia ► Activity reports ► Today's logs ► Activity reports ► Today's logs
- Home ► Profile settings for Eric Cartman ► Activity reports ► Grade
- Navigation block under:
- Current course > Course name > Participants > Firstname Lastname
- Users > Firstname Lastname
- Administration block: Profile settings for Eric Cartman
- Recent activity block: "New forum posts: Admin User ..."
- Blog post: by Admin User - Wednesday, 10 July 2013, 2:24 PM
- In Home ► My profile settings ► Roles ► This user's role assignments: Admin User's role assignments
- In Home ► Site administration ► Users ► Accounts ► Browse list of users
- In Home ► Site administration ► Users ► Accounts ► Bulk user actions
- Name on listing of topics (Started by column). (Home ► My courses ► Miscellaneous ► Arkadia ► General ► News forum)
- In a topic itself: by Admin User - Wednesday, 10 July 2013, 2:42 PM
- In a topic itself (after searching)
- Browse by author
- Reports > Overview
- Comments on a Wiki page