From Guillaume Gautreau (gautreau at ensg.ign.fr) Thursday, 15 September 2005, 03:38 PM:
- A course created in an hidden category is automatically set to hidden
- A course can not be set as visible in an invisible category
- A course moved to a invisible category is set to invisible
- When a category is set to invisible, all the subcategories and all the courses under are set to invisible
- When a course is set to visible, all the parent categories are set to visible but not their courses.
From Patrick Li (patrick at catalyst.net.nz) Tuesday, 13 December 2005, 12:08 PM:
This issue is fixed in both stable and development brach. But a different approach is applied.
From (andreev.artem at gmail.com) Wednesday, 22 February 2006, 05:54 PM:
Can you read discussion http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=36739#185246 ?
From Martin Dougiamas (martin at moodle.com) Thursday, 6 April 2006, 01:25 PM:
I've undone this patch in 1.5.3+ because several big sites depended on it. It needs to be addressed properly in 1.6 or later, perhaps with an option.