Affects Version/s: 2.4.4, 2.5.1
Story Points (Obsolete):8
Sprint:FRONTEND Sprint 7
On the Participants page, selecting selecting 'Choose...' from the My Courses dropdown results in an error.
User used for testing is enrolled in at least course
Steps to reproduce:
1. As a user with at least one course enrollment, access a course.
2. In Navigation block, click Participants.
3. From My Courses dropdown, select the 'Choose...' option.
Expected results: The form should not submit.
Actual results: The form submits, but 'Choose...' isn't a valid course and an error results.
Can not find data record in database table course
Debug info: SELECT * FROM course WHERE id = ?
0 => 0,
Error code: invalidrecord
• line 1357 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_missing_record_exception thrown
• line 1333 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_select()
• line 43 of /user/index.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()