MDL-12403 we addressed the ability to exclude the question bank entirely from backups. But people would also like it so that the entire question category is not included if a quiz uses a question from that category.
For example, in the following hierarcy, all questions will be backed up:
- System Question - IN QUIZ
- System Question - NOT IN QUIZ
- Course Cat Question - IN QUIZ
- Course Cat Question - NOT IN QUIZ
- Course Question - IN QUIZ
- Course Question - NOT IN QUIZ
- Quiz Question - IN QUIZ
Ideally, only the ones in the quiz would be backed up. However, this is very tricky problem, because there can be cases like random questions where it can be any question from a category.